Football: Peters calls for changes in the DFB

Peter Peters wants to overcome a "climate of anxiety" in the event of his election to the President of the German Football Confederation.

"I'm dissatisfied with the old DFB. I want to change something, say clearly: So we can not go on anymore, so we can not handle each other anymore," said the 59-year-old in the interview with the "Frankfurter Rundschau".

Peters applies to the DFB Bundestag on March 11 in Bonn for succession of the Fritz Keller, which came back in May, when choosing he arrives against Bernd Neuendorf. Currently, Peters leads the association transitionally in a doublehead with Rainer Koch, his experiences in the DFB he sees as a big plus for a clean-up process.

"Only those who can be analyzed and consumes, can do it better. I manage this experience consistently. That's why I promotes changes," Peters said, who wants to form a team with Silke Sitting (Vice-President) and Ralf Viktora (treasurer), "Me Anyway, for me, there is a climate of fear in critical, controversial questions and discussions. That inhibits and stresses people. The old team did not work, so we put three as a new team to choose from us. "

Further cooperation with the controversial official chef, which applies as a supporter of Neuendorf, excludes Peters.

Peter King: 'I don't see the Bengals getting routed' in Super Bowl | Pro Football Talk | NBC Sports "I think the current approach is completely fine: he does not want me, I do not want him. The delegates decide," said Peters, "It does not make sense to continue working together in the future, if no trust is present. Before choosing to have problems later than later. "

Comments